|Ruby Tech announces new 24/48 ports ECO Gigabit L2 managed switches
Ruby Tech Corp., the leading and innovative fiber optic networking manufacturer based in Taiwan, today unveils four new gigabit switches to broaden its ECO Gigabit switch product line, which was announced last year and made a sensation in the market.
Based on worldwide foremost, up-to-date gigabit MACs and phyceivers as well as Ruby’s well-established L2 management technologies, these new ECO switches provide the premium network users with following key features:
1. L2+ features provide better manageability, security, QoS and performance
2. Up to 4 dual speed SFP+s on front panel for 1G or 10G fiber uplink
3. IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard
4. Supports 802.3at high power PoE plus standard.
5. IPv6 and s-Flow support
6. Easy-Port-Configuration for ease of setup in the IP phone, IP camera or wireless
The new switches are specially designed for medium to large scale enterprise users
GS-2328X 24-P TP + 4-P (1G/10G SFP+)
GS-2352X 48-P TP + 4-P (1G/10G SFP+)
PSGS-2328X 24-P TP +4-P (1G/10G SFP+), 24-P PoE
PSGS-2352X 48-P TP + 4-P (1G/10G SFP+), 48-P PoE
Please contact our sales representative for information about pricing and availability. For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ruby Tech Corp.
With more than 30 years of experience in design and manufacturing networking products, Ruby Tech is committed to providing the most advanced and cost-effective products to its customers. What can best benefit its customers is what the company aims at and devotes to.