|Ruby Tech announces new ECO smart switches
Ruby Tech Corp., the leading and innovative fiber optic networking manufacturer based in Taiwan, today launches four new smart management gigabit switches to broaden its ECO Gigabit switch product line.
Based on worldwide foremost, up-to-date gigabit MACs and phyceivers as well as Ruby's well-established smart management technologies, these new ECO switches provide the premium network users with following key features:
1. Web smart features provide easier manageability, security, QoS and performance
2. Dual speed SFPs on front panel for 100 or 1G fiber uplinks
3. IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard
4. Supports 802.3at high power PoE plus standard
5. Supports PoE Port configuration and scheduling
6. Supports Loop detection for maintenance
7. Provides reset button for recovery and maintenance
The new switches are specially suitable for small business or a branch office enterprise users
GS-1310 8-P TP + 2-P (100/1G SFP)
GS-1324K 20-P TP + 4-P TP/(100/1G SFP) Combo
PSGS-1309 8-P TP + 1-P (100/1G SFP), 8-P PoE
PSGS-1324K 20-P TP + 4-P TP/(100/1G SFP) Combo, 24-P PoE
Please contact our sales representative for information about pricing and availability. For more details, please contact us at email@example.com
About Ruby Tech Corp.
With more than 30 years of experience in design and manufacturing networking products, Ruby Tech is committed to providing the most advanced and cost-effective products to its customers. What can best benefit its customers is what the company aims at and devotes to.